Small, boutique law firm with a fast-growing employment law practice is searching for an experienced Human Resources (“HR”) Advisor to support the Employment Law attorneys. This is a full-time position open for immediate hire. We provide comprehensive benefits, a collegial atmosphere, and a salary commensurate with experience.
Reporting to the Attorneys in the Employment Law group, the HR Advisor will provide HR services and HR advice and counsel to the firm’s clients. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, flexible, organized, detail-oriented and a team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills. This individual is able to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The individual must be willing to take initiative, demonstrate self-motivation, work independently, exercise follow through and take pride in their work product. Ideally, this individual possesses 3-5 years’ experience in an HR role and a working knowledge of employment law.
Principal responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Drafting, reviewing, and revising employment-related documents for clients.
2. Advising clients on the administration of employment policies and procedures.
3. Auditing and analyzing clients’ employment practices and recommending solutions for the same.
4. Ensuring clients’ employment practices are in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
5. Assisting with the development of the Firm’s HR practice.
Qualifications and skills we desire shall include, but are not limited to:
1. Bachelor’s degree and/or education or coursework in Human Resources.
2. 3-5 years’ experience as a Human Resources professional.
3. Experience preparing human resources documents.
4. Working knowledge of employment laws and superb reading comprehension skills.
5. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Acrobat is required.
6. Familiarity with TimeSolv is highly desired.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills.
8. Superior client service skills.
9. Strong time management skills.
10. Capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
11. Strong research skills.
12. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our Firm has a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. In accordance with this Policy, proof of vaccination will be required upon hiring.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.