- St. Paul’s School - Concord, NH
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., French & Francophone Studies, Minor in Global Studies, Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., Hale Moot Court Honors
Brittanee A. Marksbury
As an attorney at Boren, Osher & Luftman, Ms. Marksbury represents employers and employees in employment-related matters. Her practice focuses on a wide variety of issues, including wage and hour laws, the California Labor Code and Industrial Welfare Commission Wage Orders, the Private Attorneys General Act, and single-plaintiff discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination matters. Ms. Marksbury has substantial experience in assisting clients with all aspects of civil litigation in both single-plaintiff and class actions before state and federal courts.
In her spare time, Ms. Marksbury enjoys baking, spending time with family and friends, and listening to/watching all things true crime. As a former UCLA athlete, Ms. Marksbury also loves cheering on her beloved Bruins.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
Prior to joining Boren, Osher & Luftman, Ms. Marksbury worked at a boutique plaintiffs’ firm where she provided assistance to clients in both single-plaintiff and class action matters pertaining to employment law litigation.
The following are highlights of successful results Ms. Marksbury obtained for employees:
- $5,100,000.00 class action settlement on behalf of all hourly-paid California employees against furniture retailer, Aaron’s Inc.
- $2,000,000.00 settlement for pregnancy discrimination against Fortune Global 500 consumer food company.