222 N. Pacific Coast Highway,
El Segundo, California 90245
- University of California, Santa Barbara (2005), B.A., Business Economics, Magna Cum Laude
- Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business (2007), M.B.A.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (2009), J.D.
Steven F. Kuehl
As an attorney at Boren, Osher & Luftman, LLP, Mr. Kuehl’s practice focuses on complex business and real estate litigation. His practice includes a range of matters in these two areas of expertise, including the prosecution and defense of easement and boundary disputes, quiet title actions, real estate broker and mortgage broker liability, lease issues, fraud and breach of contract litigation, corporate officer and director liability, professional liability, and trade secrets actions. Mr. Kuehl has a proven ability to perform consistently at the highest level in all stages of litigation, from pre-filing to appeal, in order to generate positive results for his clients. He is dependable and driven, and he approaches each case with sincerity and focus. Mr. Kuehl is passionate about developing litigation strategies, advocating on behalf of clients, and working as a team with his clients and with other attorneys. His favorite part of being an attorney is the thrill of generating positive results for appreciative clients.
In his free time, Mr. Kuehl enjoys hiking in the local Southern California mountains, snowboarding, surfing, traveling, and supporting his beloved Minnesota Vikings.
- Successfully defeated a corporation’s multi-million dollar claim of misappropriation of trade secrets after a three-month long jury trial
- Established at trial an easement by public dedication of road in Topanga Canyon
- Successfully defeated appeal of defense verdict in favor of major title insurance company on negligence and breach of trust actions
- Obtained a substantial six-figure jury verdict on behalf of clients based on commercial real estate seller’s intentional misrepresentations
Mr. Kuehl began his legal career with Cunningham & Treadwell (2010-2015), where he represented a diverse range of clients including Fortune 500 companies, midsize companies, and individuals in real estate, lender, and title issues. He litigated cases in state court, as well as federal district and bankruptcy courts, and successfully argued numerous motions, drafted appeals, and mediated cases.